Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bring On The Fall!

Hello, there!  How are you all doing?  Lately we have been really anticipating the Fall.  We have started working on projects and getting our decor ready.  Are we the only ones?  We are ready for the leaves to start changing and the mums to start blooming!  Here is some Fall decor that we have been getting together.

This Lefton owl planter that we found at a thrift store is too adorable!

This owl was also found at a thrift store.  He is made out of plaster and has a hook on the back for hanging.


This Hallmark cookie jar is too cute, and we couldn't pass it up!


This owl was found at an antique store a couple years ago.  You put a light inside, it's really cool!


We hope you enjoyed our little Fall collection.  We can't wait to bring out more!


Have a lovely day!

13 comments:

★Carol★ said...

Oh no. I think you've just inspired me to start collecting owls! Love all of your finds, and although I'm itchin' to start decorating for Fall, I usually keep all of the rw&b up until after 9/11. So for now, I'm just going to grab every owl I see, because you've got my brain working now on an owl-y Halloween display!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I love anything with an owl. Your collection is splendid. I'm definitely ready for fall.

The Single Nester said...

Once Irene passes, I will look forward to my favorite season - FALL!

Janet, said...

I am so looking forward to fall. I saw your owls and thought of my sister, she loves owls and has a big collection of them.

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

I am anxiously awaiting fall and cooler weather although we have had some mighty hot Octobers where I live.
Love your owls and the cookie jar is really cute.
Thanks for visiting.

Hearts Turned said...

Ooooh! Fall is my absolute favorite season of all...so excited! Thanks for the inspiration to get started, ladies! LOVE the Lefton owl--lucky you!

Thanks, as always, for your very kind visits and sweet comments--they always mean a lot...

Hope you're enjoying the loveliest of weekends...

Julie

Sir Thrift-A-Lot said...

Still enjoying my summer. I'm in no rush to welcome fall, but when it comes I'll welcome it with open arms (to catch the leaves when they fall..).

Protector of Vintage said...

Cute finds...especially the cookie jar!! If it weren't for my Fall allergies, this would be my favorite time of year :)

Justine of SewCountryChick said...

I have been loving owls for awhile but can never find them!We don't have much of a Fall here in Southern California and don't feel the chill till Novenmber or December.

donna said...

It is so nice to meet you. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. It looks like we have alot in common. I will visit often. I just love your blog.
Hugs
donna

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

What darling Fall Owls you two have found!

DearHelenHartman said...

My daughter is crazy about vintage owls, for some reason they just make her laugh. Love your blog and am your newest follower.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi there,
Thanks for swinging by my place recently. Looooove all the vintage goodies here. And the chair makeover below is completely wonderful!! : )
M.L.