Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fun Furniture Makeover

Hello, there!  Did you all have a lovely weekend?  We hit some sales this weekend and managed to find a couple of treasures to take home.  We will show you our finds later this week. 

Today I am going to show you what my mom painted for me!!  My aunt recently gave me a nightstand that was in great condition.  I just wanted to change a few things to make it more "me".  It originally was white but needed a fresh coat of paint.  I also wanted to change the knob, and we found a few that we liked.  We finally picked this knob, cowgirl boot s are so cute!!  Then we both decided that it would be a good idea to paint the floral design that was a part of the nightstand.  We are so happy that we did.  I came home one day and my mom had already painted it!!  I love how she realized that the design on the inlay of the drawer looked like rope, so she painted that too!  It turned out so cute.  We hope that you like it too!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww that is so sweet and pretty, dee x

Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise to come home to! Your mom did a great job! It's very cute! ♥