Saturday, February 27, 2010

Old Photos

Last week my Great Aunt Dot (mom's aunt) passed away.  We miss her so very much!  I'm happy to have met her, though.  Some people I know didn't even get a chance to meet their grandparents.  So how lucky am I to have met such a beautiful person, my Great Aunt at that!  I even got to go on a day trip with her, my grandmother, and my mom.  I also visited her house several times, and it was just so homey.  For the funeral they handed out this photo with a nice poem on the back.  This post is in her loving memory.




1 comment:

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Betty! nice to meet you. I found you through Carol's blog at Old Glory Cottage. Sorry to hear about your Aunt's passing. What a nice photo. I also live in NJ. I will have to send you an e-mail to see where you live. I am in the central part. Who knows we could be neighbors!

Debbie