Thursday, September 4, 2014

My Sweet Garden BEE!

This little guy is as sweet as can bee! I am in the process of doing Tommys play area....we still have a lot to do! We are still working on the little water play area! It's been an ongoing and time consuming project. But I must say...I'm loving how things are turning out! I also been working on a big ..garden bear...I can't wait to show him off.

To all my blog buddies thank you for the inspiration to create! This project was inspired by Meri at imagemeri ! And below is Tommy and his cousin Brody.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Oh I just love the bee! Can't wait to see the bear. Your little grandson sure is getting big. They are just so much fun at this age!

Anonymous said...

Your bee is so cute and of course Tommy and his cousin, too. ;)

Musings from Kim K. said...

Your Bee is just darling and I'm sure Meri is honored. She definitely has been an inspiration to many! Such sweet pictures of the boys.

vintage grey said...

Aww, so cute your bee is!! Love his face!! Cute photo!! xo Heather

Tea in the Library said...

The bee is darling!