Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sneak peak! Vivs Nest Swap!


This is a peak at my project that is on its way to my partner Chris @ Perfectley printed! I really loved doing this nest swap that was hosted by Vivian @ http://vivs-whimsy.blogspot.com/ , if you haven't stopped by her blog you must check it out ...she has a great humor and is very creative! Viv's number one rule....don't mail it out until its too cute to send!!! I think I followed that rule :) * See the little heart?....  I decided  to wait until Chris recieves it before I post the other pictures.  It was a challenge and I love a challenge it makes things fun one thing I do is always try to match my partners style....I hope I got it right, I love it! 

15 comments:

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

I can't wait to see what it looks like!! I bet its very cute!! :) Happy Thursday! xo Holly

Debby said...

Now, that is a tease, but I understand. I have pictures waiting to post as sonst is delivered hopefully today. It was a fun swap. I will admit it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.

Tea in the Library said...

Can't wait to see ! As a past Vintage Betty swap partner I know how lucky Chris is !

Laura said...

Thank you Susan! I love everything you made me also :) We are all so lucky to have this escape to creative,inspiring, and fun *bloggy friends :)

ImagiMeri said...

Oh such a tease!!! I guess I'll have to wait like everyone else....LOL

I'm sure it's amazing as we all know how talented you are.

Hugs,
Meri

Musings from Kim K. said...

Can't wait to see more. How fun.

vintage grey said...

So fun!!! Can't wait to see it! xo Heather

retrorevival.biz said...

You're such a tease;) Looking forward to seeing the complete look!

vivian said...

Hi doll! glad youre having fun with the swap. Im dying to see a full picture of that nest! Im mailing mine out to my partner today. Have a great weekend and thanks for all the sweet comments youve been leaving me.
xoxo
vivian

Liz said...

You girls have such fun swaps! Can't wait to see the nest when its all done in cuteness!!

Blessed Serendipity said...

I wish I could see the whole nest but I guess I'll have to wait. It looks like it's pretty cute.

Danielle

Anonymous said...

I'm working on mine for Viv today. It's a fun swap - and I'm trying to think outside of the box for Viv - because she is soooo creative!

koralee said...

From the little peek..it looks sweet. xoxo.

Perfectly Printed said...

I was a little girl who shook every Christmas package I could find! This little peak just kills me! I'm sure I will just love it!! chrfis

Unknown said...

Sweet!