Tuesday, March 26, 2013

State Fair

Today was a busy day...we took lil Tommy to his second doctors visit ...everything is just fine :) He got  some  shots...but he seems like he is doing okay so far. Before I go to work I wanted to show you all what I started making so far...I didn't finish with all of the details yet....The girl... needs a big bow and some cotton candy....The boy still needs clothes and maybe a cowboy hat....I started to make a hot air balloon that is almost finished. The cow and pig and chickens are also almost completed! I am going back to finish the other projects that I started before Easter!!! .....they are really almost done...I have problems ...I get bored if something takes longer than a day. Hopefully I will jump into third gear finish the older projects and still have time to work on the state fair ....I am looking forward to our family Easter dinner...I am also grateful to have off on Friday and Monday :).... So here is a sneak peek of what I've been up to!


Post a Comment