Tuesday, March 26, 2013

State Fair

Today was a busy day...we took lil Tommy to his second doctors visit ...everything is just fine :) He got  some  shots...but he seems like he is doing okay so far. Before I go to work I wanted to show you all what I started making so far...I didn't finish with all of the details yet....The girl... needs a big bow and some cotton candy....The boy still needs clothes and maybe a cowboy hat....I started to make a hot air balloon that is almost finished. The cow and pig and chickens are also almost completed! I am going back to finish the other projects that I started before Easter!!! .....they are really almost done...I have problems ...I get bored if something takes longer than a day. Hopefully I will jump into third gear finish the older projects and still have time to work on the state fair ....I am looking forward to our family Easter dinner...I am also grateful to have off on Friday and Monday :).... So here is a sneak peek of what I've been up to!


19 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

Very cute, can't wait to see it all done.

Hugs,
Meri

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute!! A weiner dog balloon, I love it!!
Can't wait till you get your shop open!
Dorothy

Astrid said...

Very cute! I love their expressions~ can't wait to see the finished product.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Aren't you having fun. I'm so eager for a long weekend to play and enjoy Easter with the girls. Spring break happens next week. Yippee!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

So darn cute! I can't wait to see everything else. I love the lamb up top too! I finally restocked my paperclay lastnight! So I'm going to make some little things too.
Have a great day Laura!
Erica :)

Jean Knee said...

so sweet. are they on the teacup ride?

Protector of Vintage said...

Sweet!

Unknown said...

What a sweet little girl and boy!! I love polka dots!!

chris

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Cute!!! I just love the balloons! Can't wait to see it when you finish! :) Happy Tuesday! xo Holly

Rose H (UK) said...

How sweet!

Liz said...

My grandson just had his first set of shots too! Those little people are so adorable. I can see the cotton candy already! Yah for a long weekend!

vintage grey said...

So darn cute!! Can't wait to see it finished! Have a great day! xo Heather

Unknown said...

Oh Laura! It's a teacup ride! How absolutely sweet! I just love your creations. They are so sweet and reminiscent of childhood days. Wishing you a Happy Easter! Elizabeth

Holly said...

Oh no. Shots are no fun! Poor baby! Lovin' the State Fair sweethearts! The balloons are such a sweet addition and I can't wait for the cotton candy. Have a wonderful Easter, Holly

donna said...

So cute. You are doing a great job.
Hugs
donna

Unknown said...

Oh Laura, I am back! I can't get over how sweet this teacup couple is. Would you like to make another for sale or swap??? I have a ladybug and bee in pastel colors I am working on that I could swap. Sandy has claimed all the rest of my State Fair characters. Let me know.
OHHH, I came here to tell you we will catch you on the next swap. It is such a pleasure getting to know you. I have deleted your comment just to help me organize the participants.
Talk soon. E elizabeth.andrus@yahoo.com

GardenOfDaisies said...

Love your polkadot teacup ride!! :-) So cute!

Jori said...

So,so cute! Are you going to open up a shop? We must buy some of your cute stuff! :) Happy Easter!

Tea in the Library said...

Adorable! Love it!State Fair is one of my favorite movies I made my girls watch with me when they were children. It still makes us smile.