Sunday, March 31, 2013

Paper Flower Easter eggs :)

These eggs are so pretty and easy to make .....all we did was punch out flowers... tipped the flowers with glitter and then we glued them on. Didn't they turn out lovely :)  Michele and I also gave one of these pretty eggs to each of our swap partners. The lamb is one of our paperclay creations.
Below in the second picture is of what Michele sent Susan Clayton .....Susan was out of town so she posted late so I just thought I'd share that link again. Have a Blessed Easter Everyone!


12 comments:

Perfectly Printed said...

Lovely!Happy Easter to you!

chris

Protector of Vintage said...

Gorgeous!!

Tea in the Library said...

I love my egg! I was wondering out you made it.(It had to be moved to a safe place - the kittens kept stealing it off my Easter tree.)

retrorevival.biz said...

Yes, your eggs turned out lovely! Happy Easter to you too:)

familytribe said...

The flowery eggs are so pretty. Happy Easter!

Tresa

Unknown said...

Very pretty,
Happy Easter to both of you!
Dorothy

Musings from Kim K. said...

So very pretty! I hope you had a blessed Easter with family and friends!

Liz said...

Those are very pretty! The glitter makes them! What a great swap!

vintage grey said...

Oh, these are so pretty!! xo Heather

Lori said...

Oh, that flowered Easter egg is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Lovely! Looks like a great swap!

Patti said...

Easter flew by! I love looking at all the cute things you made. Is the yellow flowery egg small?