Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Valentines Day decorating!

I just started adding a few little printouts here and there to celebrate the holiday! I love red...aqua...blue...pink and white....my walls in my kitchen are buttercreme which is a cheery nuetral color..don't you think? Here are a few more snaps around the kitchen...
This is an old temperature gauge that is also in my kitchen I added a little Valentine girl she is turned into a magnet so she can come off and be put away after the holiday....
 
I also added a cute little Valentine printout on my metal matchbox holder it is held there by using magnets. I change my little magnets with every holiday as I do on my little pink refrigerator :)
Above my sink I painted wood letters pink from AcMoores and I love to see my bluebirds so they are in the kitchen where I spend most of my time!Don't you just love bluebirds?
 

Post a Comment