Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Swap Cuteness!!!!!

What a great experience this has been....I've met so many talented people and learned so much from them in such a short time :) I want to thank everyone for hosting their swaps and including Michele and I in them. It was beyond fun.....I have learned from others so many different techniques and I'm hoping there will be other swaps to follow :) Yesterday my post was a Valentine box swap check it out if you won't want to miss it!  Also I recieved  two beautifully decorated hearts!
This adorable heart is from Chris Mckinley, the host from this wonderful Valentine swap! This heart really.... makes my heart go pitter patter!  She has a blog at this link http://perfectlyprinted.blogspot.com/ , you must check it out ...she has a post with better pictures of all of the hearts she made! Thank you Chris your blog is so much fun!!!... Look at the layers and the pretty touches of embellishments that Chris used! Little jewels and doilies.....so sweet!  I wish I would of thought to add a few more things to mine.
Another sweet heart I recieved was from Patti at http://paintinpatti.typepad.com/....
Another blog you must check out! Aren't these little farmers darling! Look at the glitter and the adorable layered flowers....I am going to have to use that technique in the future :) Thank you Patti for hosting a wonderful swap! I'm glad to have met you!
 

9 comments:

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Such sweet little Valentines!! :) Hope you have a wonderful day!! xo Holly

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Such wonderful little valentines. I love, love, love those old vintagey cards and pics.
Thanks for visiting and leaving the encouraging comment. I am thinking that maybe since they recommend a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil daily for cholesterol I could mix it with the vinegar. I just will put it on a sandwich or a little lettuce and maybe try to eat it daily. So far I am not losing at all, actually gained 2 pounds. What the heck?????? I don't understand what is going on. Mom had another fall about five days ago and is in the nursing home for rehab, and it has been crazy and stressful. My sister said stress can make you gain weight, so maybe that's it???? I am so discouraged, but I'll just keep on trying! Thanks for perking me up!
Hugs,
Julie

Margaret said...

Love them! Sooo cute! Maggie/Maggie's Lil' Fixins

vintage grey said...

They are both so beautiful!! I love mine, too!! xo Heather

Unknown said...

So glad you like the Valentine! Your kind words are much appreciated!

chris

Lori said...

What a fun swap! These are darling!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for joining me! I just love all my valentines - and it was very exciting for me to have my own swap!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for joining me in my Valentine Swap. It really was fun! And, so wonderful to have you with me!

Material Girl said...

so lovely are everything what you do!