Monday, March 7, 2011

Thrift Finds

Hello, there!  Did everyone have a good weekend?!  After a couple of weeks with no thrifting goodies...  We have been pretty lucky this past week while out thrifting and have finally found some things to come home with!

This cute container is by Corning Ware.  It is in excellent shape.  We love this bright cheery yellow!

This shaker is so pretty, we love the floral print!  Only 49 cents!  We are going to put cinnamon sugar in this. 

Yellow seems to be the theme!  We love this juice container with its lemon print.

We found these milkglass casserole bowls...

We could not pass up this set of six coasters.  They only cost one dollar!!  They say "Whose Deal", too cute!

We picked up this spoon rack for 99 cents.  We don't have any spoons to put on it yet, but we are looking forward to finding some!


P.S.  Tomorrow we will be posting about our giveaway.

Have a lovely day,
Laura and Michele

8 comments:

Deborah said...

Well done girls, great finds, I love the jars with yellow on such a cheery colour :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Becky Garrison said...

You found some great goodies! I really like the yellow containers! Congrats on all the fun finds! Becky G. in Ga

jorijepps said...

Love your blog,and your fun finds!! I know you love Farm Chicks(that is how I found your blog) so I wanted to show you my fun Farm Chicks inspired table. http://hitherecupcake.blogspot.com/search?q=table+redo

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

I really love your yellow goodies. I've got a real thing for yellow at the mo.

emily alix said...

I love all of the yellow! So cute!

craftyles said...

Wonderful finds. I love the milkglass and all your cute yellow finds. So fersh and springy!

Unknown said...

Great finds, always such a buzz when you find things you love ;-)) i love those yellow jars, have a lovely week, dee x

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Cute finds - very Easter-y and Springlike. Hi from London - I found your blog through my friend at Home Made Gorgeous - I love thrifting too. My blog is all about my second hand and vintage finds.