Friday, April 16, 2010

Tea Time

Hello, everyone!  My oh my, it has been a while since we have posted a project!!  Yesterday we finally got around to finishing one of the many that we are working on!  We find ourselves wanting to be outside in the garden now that the weather is getting warmer and the flowers are blooming.  We will have to take photos this weekend and show you all. 
We found this project in a magazine, tore the page out, and filed it away in our craft binder. We think it was from a Martha Stewart magazine, but it doesn't say it on the page. As you can see, this page has been around for a while. We have so many buttons, and what a great idea we came across! This project was simple, it only involves a little bit of embroidery. What a fun Spring-y/Summer-y project!



Cick on pictures to get a closer view!
Have a great weekend,
Laura and Michele




8 comments:

★Carol★ said...

Oh you girls! I loooove this idea so much!!! Like you, I want to be outside, and have so much to do out there, but this idea gets pushed up to the #1 spot of things I want to do. They're adorable, and thanks so much for sharing!
Have a great weekend!
Carol

Hearts Turned said...

Hi, ladies! What an adorable idea! I'm going to have to do some of these lickety-split! They are just tooooo cute!

Thanks for sharing this--hope you're on your way to a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Those are adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Oh my stars that is so doggone cute and simple! I am going to have to "borrow" this idea!

Serena Thompson (The Farm Chicks) said...

Hi Michele, Birthday girl!
Your blog is looking so darn cute! I love your cute napkin project. But most of all, I wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May your day be filled wish sunshine, smiles, and treats!
Love, Serena

Serena Thompson (The Farm Chicks) said...

Oops, I meant to say... filled WITH sunshine, smiles, and treats! :)

P.S. A signed copy of my book is on its way to you. I'm crossing my fingers that it arrives today, in time for your birthday.

xoxo, Serena

WinnibriggsHouse said...

What a super idea. I'm looking for some suitable buttons right now!

Bonnie said...

i love to embroider, so this project is right up my alley....i think i will put this on my "to embroider" list for sure.