Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Valentines Day decorating!

I just started adding a few little printouts here and there to celebrate the holiday! I love red...aqua...blue...pink and white....my walls in my kitchen are buttercreme which is a cheery nuetral color..don't you think? Here are a few more snaps around the kitchen...
This is an old temperature gauge that is also in my kitchen I added a little Valentine girl she is turned into a magnet so she can come off and be put away after the holiday....
 
I also added a cute little Valentine printout on my metal matchbox holder it is held there by using magnets. I change my little magnets with every holiday as I do on my little pink refrigerator :)
Above my sink I painted wood letters pink from AcMoores and I love to see my bluebirds so they are in the kitchen where I spend most of my time!Don't you just love bluebirds?
 

12 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you'd like to swap Valentines with me!! I agree, red and aqua are two pretty amazing colors!! Love seeing your hints of Valentines Day!!

chris

vintage grey said...

Love that cute pink fridge!! I love bluebirds, too!! Have a great day! xo Heather

Musings from Kim K. said...

How adorable is your kitchen! I love that pink frig. It's darling. Your blue bird sign is pretty nifty too.

Valentine hugs!

Protector of Vintage said...

Everything is so cute! Is that a pink napkin dispenser?

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Sooo Cute! I love the BAKE and the bluebirds!
Great Job!
Erica :)

Unknown said...

Don't you just love those gingham canisters! Such a cute idea to decorate with Valentines. Elizabeth

Laura said...

Yes that is a pink Dairyqueen napkin dispenser....My daughter painted it pink.

Hazel said...

i'm blog hopping this morning and found you over on HensRule! So glad I popped by- such lovely things on this blog! Off to have a little look around with my morning tea :) *waves hello* from a new follower, Hazel x

P.S. Bluebirds- love them!

Anonymous said...

Your color scheme makes me happy! :)

GardenOfDaisies said...

I love your little pink refrigerator, and the aqua nut chopper. We used to have one like that with a yellow lid. I wish I could find one now, but they just don't seem to make them like that anymore.

donna said...

Your kitchen is just too cute. Love your Valentines. I agree I love to see blue birds. You did a great job on your sign.
Hugs
donna

Margaret said...

Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Maggie/Maggie's Lil' Fixins