Monday, January 28, 2013

Extremely Cute!!!!

 

                 
As most of you know,  I am now officially a grandmom :) When I came home from the hospital the other day ....I came home to this  lovely package from Dorothy  at  http://hensrule.blogspot.com/ ....I love how she decorated the box it is so....so....... cute!!!!! ...Have you ever seen anything so cute!!!....Thank you Dorothy!!! Also I want to thank Erica from the Golden Egg Vintage blog, for hosting such a wonderful, fun swap!!!I can't believe how much stuff  you squeezed in that box....and..... Dorothy .....where did you find so many adorable unique items?...those little flash cards...a pretty Valentines hankie, a cupid cookie cutter, flower seeds, old Valentine cards...bingo chips...cute little stamps for stamping a little deer..and other little embellishments! I never seen those little plastic flowers.....they are so pretty.......We don't come across too many things like that around here.... anyway I haven't.... I am so amazed by how creative everyone out here in blogland is...and I am learning so much....I hope I did okay for my first swaps....Now I am dancing in the air ...and wanting to experiment with different techniques that you have all shared!!! I have learned alot from all of you and I am thankful :) . Tomorrow I will be sharing my other swaps that I have recieved :)
 
Post a Comment