Monday, January 28, 2013

Extremely Cute!!!!

 

                 
As most of you know,  I am now officially a grandmom :) When I came home from the hospital the other day ....I came home to this  lovely package from Dorothy  at  http://hensrule.blogspot.com/ ....I love how she decorated the box it is so....so....... cute!!!!! ...Have you ever seen anything so cute!!!....Thank you Dorothy!!! Also I want to thank Erica from the Golden Egg Vintage blog, for hosting such a wonderful, fun swap!!!I can't believe how much stuff  you squeezed in that box....and..... Dorothy .....where did you find so many adorable unique items?...those little flash cards...a pretty Valentines hankie, a cupid cookie cutter, flower seeds, old Valentine cards...bingo chips...cute little stamps for stamping a little deer..and other little embellishments! I never seen those little plastic flowers.....they are so pretty.......We don't come across too many things like that around here.... anyway I haven't.... I am so amazed by how creative everyone out here in blogland is...and I am learning so much....I hope I did okay for my first swaps....Now I am dancing in the air ...and wanting to experiment with different techniques that you have all shared!!! I have learned alot from all of you and I am thankful :) . Tomorrow I will be sharing my other swaps that I have recieved :)
 

9 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Squeal! How fun! So many neat textures and embellishments. She really did jam-pack quite a bit into your special box. Good for you!!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Score!!! LOL
Dorothy did such a cute job! I love that Elephant! It's been so much fun seeing each of the boxes that everyone has made. They're all so unique! Laura I hope you had a ton of fun with this swap! We were very lucky to have you be a part of it!
Erica :)

Liz said...

Wow, she sure did pack a lot of goodies in there. It was my first swap too! I sure didn't have that much stuff in mine. So fun what others "swap". Gives me ideas for next time!! Can't wait to see your next swap treasures!

Marlynne said...

You did a great job Laura! The Valentine Box was super! Thanks for visiting my blog mcreatesdaily.blogspot.com you might enjoy my second blog preciouscottage.blogspot.com also. Marlynne

Laura said...

This wasn't the heart box that I decorated in the picture above.... the creator of this lovely box is Dorothy at http://hensrule.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new grandbaby! I only have one little grand daughter who is 2 1/2. Your heart just wants to burst with love, doesn't it? That's a lot of pretties in your gift.
Thanks so much for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Perfectly Printed said...

What a lovely package to come home to! just a box full of fun! Love the flash cards and your name on the package! You will love being a grandmom!
Chris

Unknown said...

Laura, Be still my heart! This is the most wonderful box of inspiration! Thank you for introducing me to Dorothy. I am off to visit her blog. Congratulations! Grandmom! What a lovely thing to be! Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Aren't swaps fun?!