Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Micheles Vintage Baby Shower!





This Vintage Baby shower was simple but sweet!
 

 
There were also sweet little vintage cowboy cupcakes about 50 of them!
Here are the little vintage cowboy baby party favors!
 
   In the background... it may be hard to see is one of the buntings I made for this little vintage baby shower theme....and I also made a couple of vintage fabric soft blocks
  Michele opening some of her presents...
 Little booties...  
See the darling baby prop in the background :)
 Here is Michele with Aunt Connie ....isn't she a beautiful mommy to be?....
Here is my quilt I made for my first grandchild :)  In the last picture is the vintage fabric banner I made for the shower


 I wish I could find the pictures of the other decorations....and all of our guest.....we had about 75 people there....I think I took them on someone elses camera because my battery died....
 

Post a Comment