Saturday, March 17, 2012

Our Campground for the Birds in the works!




















These are the bird houses we designed and are still in process of finishing. They still need to have the nail holes filled in and some more painting. We thought that the bird campground would be something birdlovers out there would love to see. Grandmom Betty painted the little cowgirl on the one camper for us and we painted the cowboy boots?  We will be adding more pictures of the bird campground when it is completed. 




3 comments:

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Oh, how I dream of owning my own pink vintage trailer someday!
Hugs,
Julie

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

I'm glad you're enjoying my project. Hopefully you can get some ideas for when you get started. Just wait, the best part is yet to come! It's the blue wall. You'll know what I mean when you see it! You'll love it. I'm so excited!!!
Hugs,
Julie

Musings from Kim K. said...

Simply adorable!